Monday 29 September 2014

Minor Project:Idea



Idea:
For the minor project, I will adapt Richard Hamilton's experience during his visit to Morocco in 2006 using his book in which he gathered tales from storytellers in Marrakech.
It will be a year long project and adapted into an animated short.
Ever since I remember being around the table with family, in the street with friends or having met strangers during holidays, I have been influenced by the moral the rich tales carry. 
I believe this will be a great opportunity to recreate what was once a thought into an experience.

Purpose: I will seize this opportunity to improve my skills in both 2D and 3D, more specifically focusing on Experimental Drawing/Painting and Animation.

Minor project outcome: Environment + Character ready to animate.

After reading the book I will be posting a more refined idea in the form of research, concepts and animatic as well as style influence.




No comments:

Post a Comment